Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sir Coffin Graves (Book 1) by Leinad Platz

Sir Coffin Graves (Book 1) by Leinad Platz

I was chosen from a select few on Goodreads to review the book Sir Coffin Graves by Leinad Platz. This is his debut book and it's about a guy named Jacob Davis who leads an easy-going life, that is until everything he knew changed. His girlfriend is murdered, his father isn't who he says he is and his whole life as he knew it has been a lie! 


I can't really say much more without ruining the book for you but let's just say if you love mysteries, thriller or even paranormal books then you will get just as hooked on this book as I did! The only thing I didn't like was the cover. But as the old saying goes, you can't judge a book by its cover, totally applies here. I have to say I was completely entranced by this book and can't wait to read the second! I couldn't put it down until I finished it to the very end and you won't be able to either! 



~Author ~

LEINAD PLATZ

Today's Most Gripping Storyteller

Leinad Platz is an American author and today, Leinad works in the Home Furnishings industry as a General Manager in West Central Ohio. His interests include: writing, travel, golf, hiking and cooking. The author also enjoys relaxing conversations with family and friends. His spirit for adventure is what fulfills his heart, imagination, and soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment